Did you know that on average 1 in 5 people receive a nuisance call a day?
Introducing Sky Talk Shield
Sky’s brand new personalised call-screening service, Sky Talk Shield lets you answer the calls you want and block the ones you don’t.
And it’s free for Sky Broadband & Talk customers.
Sky network areas only. Activation required. If you use a security or care alarm, you should add the provider’s number to your Star List. Other call blocking products are not compatible and should be disabled. Call Screening feature not compatible with text phones or fax machines.
- Automatically screens customers calls on any homephone
- Call Screening is automatically switched on for customers who have activated
- Numbers on their Star List will get through straight away every time
- Numbers on their Block List will never be able to get through again
- Easily add up to 1000 numbers to the Star or Block Lists
Freeze out cold calls
Screens calls automatically
- Good news for you, bad news for cold callers
Personalise your service
- Create Star Lists for your favourite numbers and Block Lists for nuisance callers
Works across your home phones
- As soon as you activate Talk Shield
Easy to use
- Listen to the caller and simply accept or block the call
Simple to activate
How Talk Shield works
- Someone tries to call you
- Talk Shield intercepts and blocks any robots
- If it’s a person, your phone rings and Talk Shield tells you who it is
- Listen to who’s calling and choose to accept or block the call
- You can easily add the number to your Star or Block List
Star and Block Lists
Add up to 1,000 numbers across your Star and Block Lists easily, while on a call, after the call has ended, or online. Callers on your Star List, such as your friends and family, will get straight through every time. Numbers you block will never bother you again. Simple.
From SANUS comes the perfect range of mounts and accessories for Sonos® multi-room audio systems.
The new WSTV1 has been developed in conjunction with Sonos to mount a TV above the new Sonos PLAYBASE (white or black) or PLAYBAR. And for wall mounted TVs, the SA405 Universal Soundbar Mount enables the PLAYBAR to be perfectly positioned below the screen.
Throughout the rest of the house, the Sonos PLAY:1 (white or black) and PLAY:3 (white or black) speakers can be ideally positioned using a pair of WSS2 speaker stands (or WSS1 for a single speaker). And if wall mounting is required, the new WSWM2 (WSWM1 single) tilt and swivel wall mounts are the solution for mounting the PLAY:1 and PLAY:3.
All solutions are available. Secure your stock today, its moving fast. Call 01242 511511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
An exlusive deal for Sky TV customers. UK’s lowest priced fibre including line rental for 18 months for £20 a month.
Terms & Conditions:
© & ™ 2017 Warner Bros. Ent and DC Comics ©2017 The LEGO Group. Lowest Price: Compared with widely available UK residential fibre-to-the-cabinet, cable and fire-to-the-premises broadband and line rental services on an 18 month minimum term. Excludes offers and upfront line rental options. Features vary between providers. For verification go to http://www.sky.com/lowestpricedfibre. Selected Sky Fibre areas only. Speeds vary by location. New 18 month minimum terms for Sky TV, Sky Fibre, Sky Talk and Sky Line Rental. Sky Fibre: Monthly usage cap 25GB. Available to our new and existing Sky TV customers taking new 18 month minimum subscriptions for Sky Fibre, Sky Talk (£0-12 pm), Sky Line Rental (£18.99 pm) and Sky TV (from £ 22 pm). Sky Fibre general: No traffic management policy. See sky.com for more details. External factors such as internet congestion and home wiring can affect speed. Compatible line required otherwise £20 connection charge may apply. Prices may go up during your contract. Separate contracts apply to Sky TV, Sky Fibre and Sky Talk. Non-standard set-up may cost extra. You own the Sky dish. Prices may vary if you live in a flat. You must get any consents required (e.g. landlord’s). Prices for Direct Debit payments only. Continuous debit/credit card mandate costs 30p pm. UK, Channel Island and Isle of Man residential customers only. This offer isn’t available with any other offers. Further terms apply. Correct 13 Apri 2017.
20% off All Atrium Outdoor Speakers*
Spend £2000 or more on Polk Speakers & receive the award winning MagniFi Mini Soundbar for FREE**
Offer valid from 1st April until 30th June 2017.
CALL 01242 511511 or email email@example.com for further details.
Terms & Conditions
*Atrium 20% Promotion: Offer available whilst stocks last. 20% discount available on the standard trade price from Aerials & Cable Equipment Ltd.
**MagniFi Mini Promotion: Offer valid for all Polk orders placed between 1st April – 30th June 2017 from Aerials & Cable Equipment ltd. One MagniFi Mini can be redeemend for every £2000 (Ex VAT) spent during this period. Proof of purchase required in order to redeem the offer. Offer only available when purchased via one of the above authorised Pold distributors. We reserve the right to withdraw or cancel these offers at any time, either as a whole or for specific products. We reserve the right to reject or cancel the offer where fraud or illegal misuse is suspected. Errors and omissions expected.
Simplify your IRS installations
The range is designed with the latest chipset technology and offers financial gains for you business – saving you time and rationalising the products required.
Traditionally installs required a designated tap value per floor for balancing a system. The new, innovative Triax adjustable tap enables the same tap to be used on all floors, creating a balanced system with excellent linearity across all polarities.
Active, unity gain 5 input cascade switches are available in 5 sizes up to 32 outputs.
- 30dB Satellite / 30dB Terrestrial gain, single 5 in 5 out Launch Amplifier with high immunity screened housing
- Terrestrial Fixed 12dB Tap with 0-18dB adjustable attenuation via a single selector pot. Designed with the latest chipset technology for excellent linearity across all polarities
- Active, unity gain 5 input Cascade Multiswitches are available in 5 sizes up to 32 outputs
- Line power from Launch Amplifier to power masthead amplifier combiner FM, DAB UHF (for example TFMV 22W – 370670)
- LTE enabled
- Line powered trunk lines via satellite trunks
- Compact design throughout the series
- 20 / 24 dB Line Power Repeater Amplifier
- Direct DC injector on all switches
- Active terrestrial circuitry enabling terrestrial signals to be distributed even when a STB is not connected
- Multiswitch powered from Satellite Trunk Lines
- T5 range designed for consumer drops up to 65m. Normal distances recommended <50m based on 100 type benchmarked cable
- Tap and switch pitches matched to enable quick connectors to be used
- 7 storey block can be designed without the need for re-amplification based on 224 points (112 apartments, 16 per floor)
- Switches can be used as standalone when used with local PSU
The Complete Range
Increase the number of points around the home with Triax ECO Multiswitches.
Providing full access to Satellite, Terrestrial and Radio Services and specifically designed for the UK Residential sector.
Switches are available in 5 sizes up to 32 outputs, offering a maximum of 16 independent points. (Two cables are required at each location where PVR functionality is required).
Increase the number of points around the home – with Triax ECO Multiswitches.
The switch is compatible with Quad and Quattro LNBs and can be used with existing Satellite dishes, TV and Radio aerials.
The small and compact design features low power consumption from a built-in UK power supply and includes a power indicator.
This high quality, installer friendly range has been designed and manufactured in Europe and requires minimal adjustment upon installation.
Where to use:
- Homes requiring an increasing number of TV points
- House of Multiple Occupation (HMO) / Landlord Lettings
The Complete Range: