What is Sky Talk?
Sky Talk is a home telephone calls service available with or without Sky TV. To get the Sky Talk service the customer must also take Sky Line Rental.
What is a home telephone calls service?
It allows Sky to offer customers a calls packages for their landline. A calls package can offer great value on call rates. It is a requirement to have a calls package to make calls from a landline.
What is Sky Rental?
Sky Line Rental is the monthly subscription for the underlying phone line. It is provided by Sky and is available with or without TV for customers with a Sky Talk calls package. Sky Line Rental is great value at only £14.50 per month.
Important Note: We are unable to support all Monitored Alarm systems that run through a customers phone line. Customers with monitored alarms are able to be provisioned on the Sky Broadband Network (Broadband, Calls and Wholesale Line Rental). This may impact their provisioning leadtimes but Everyday Lite and Unlimited will be available to them. Sky Talk Line Rental & Sky Talk is available to residential customers only.
Sky Talk Options: Call Packages
- Sky Talk’s full pricing for all services charges and call charges is available from: www.sky.com/skytalk
- Sky Line Rental required to get a Sky Talk Package, Sky Line REntal is £14.50 per month
- A 13.1p connection fee applies to all non-inclusive UK landline, mobile and international calls.
#UK calls at up to an hour to 01, 02, 03 & 0870 numbers only
Sky Talk Unlimited – International Calls
Unlimited International calls to:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada*, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, USA*
*Includes calls to mobiles in Canada and USA
Sky Talk Line Rental Call Features
Note: Sky do not offer outbound calling bars as a product feature
Why get Sky’s Talk and Line Rental service?
Sky is the proud winner of an amazing 9 out of 10 awards in the 2011 uSwitch awards* as voted for by our customers.
The uSwitch Home Phone Customer Satisfaction Awards 2011 identify the telephone providers which best served their customers over the last year.
Who can have Sky Talk with Line Rental?
Customers can take advantage of Sky Talk if:
- They are a UK resident
- They are taking Sky Talk with Line Rental or Sky Broadband, Talk & Line Rental.
- They have an active BT compatible phone line
- Virgin and TalkTalk customers or customers with no phone line can request a new Sky Phone Line
Customers cannot have Sky Talk if:
- They are on a BT Basic scheme
- This is a specific low user scheme for people on benefits/pension benefits run only by BT
- They have outbound calls barred on their line and want to keep this service
- We currently cannot support call barring – plans are in place to offer barring services in the future
- They are a business customer
- We cannot take over a specifically installed business line to a residential home
- They have an incompatible Alarm system on their current phone line
- We are unable to support all Monitored Alarm systems that run through your phone line. Customers with monitored alarms can be provisioned on the Sky Broadband Network (Broadband, Calls and Wholesale Line Rental). This may impact their provisioning lead times but Everyday Lite and Unlimited will be available to them
- They only want to take Sky Talk or Sky Line Rental separately – must take both together from 1st September 2011